- Preheat your oven to 425° F
- Lay a burger patty onto a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Add peeled, thinly sliced potatoes, baby carrots, and onions to each sheet of foil.
- Sprinkle the packets with kosher salt and pepper
- Fold the foil over the meat and veggies to seal it.
- Place the foil packets onto a baking sheet
- Bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes, or until the veggies are tender and the burger is cooked through
- Prepare the burgers according to steps 1-5 above.
- Cook packets on the grill over medium-high heat for 40 minutes until the veggies are tender and the meat is cooked through.
There are no reviews yet.