Pellet Grill Smoked Brisket
- When ready to cook, set your grill temperature to 180℉ and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes.
- Season on both sides with kosher salt and pepper.
- Make the sauce: In a clean spray bottle, combine 2 cups of beef broth, beer, or cola with 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar and 2 Tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Arrange the brisket fat-side down on the grill grate and smoke for 3 to 4 hours, spraying with the sauce every hour.
- Increase the grill temperature to 225℉ and continue to cook, spraying occasionally with sauce, until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the meat reaches 204℉. This should take about 6 to 8 hours.
- Foil the meat and let it rest for 30 minutes. Slice with a sharp knife across the grain into pencil-width slices. Serve with BBQ sauce. Enjoy!