Grilled Skirt Steak with Chimichurri
- Place the skirt steak in a marinade of olive oil, orange juice, lime juice, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and red wine vinegar for 30 minutes to an hour.
- While the steak is marinading, prepare the chimichurri sauce by adding 1 cup of fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, 3 to 4 garlic cloves, 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves or 2 teaspoons dried oregano, 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil, 2 tablespoons red or white wine vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, black pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes to a food processor and blitzing until blended.
- Once the steak has finished marinading, heat your grill on high and gill the steak for 3-4 minutes per side, or until medium rare.
- Slice the steak against the grain, top with chimichurri sauce, and enjoy!
- Season the meat with chili powder, cumin, kosher salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and crushed red pepper flakes, and toss in 1 Tbsp. of oil.
- Heat another Tbsp of oil in a pan over high heat.
- Cook sliced red and green peppers and white onions for 3-4 minute or until soft. Remove from pan.
- Place the steak in the same skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes. Flip the meat and cook for 1 additional minute.
- Add onions and peppers back to the pan and stir to combine.
- Serve hot over warm tortillas.