- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Cut the lobster tail down the middle, leaving a small part attached at the end. Open up the shell and pull the meat out so that it lays on top of the shell.
- Brush the lobster with melted butter, salt, and pepper.
- Add a small amount of water to a baking dish, and place the lobster tails on top
- Bake the lobster for 8-10 minutes. Note: Keep a close eye on the lobster tails, as cooking times may vary. When the lobster is done, the dark shell will turn bright red and the meat will turn from translucent to an opaque pinkish-white color that is firm to the touch.
There are no reviews yet.